YOU ARE NOT YOUR ILLNESS.
I CAN HELP YOU RECLAIM WHAT FEELS LOST.
I've lived the spiral down the rabbit hole many times. Nothing has been a greater teacher than living with, and eventually healing 15+ years of chronic Lyme Disease and other life-threatening illness.
What I wish someone had taken my hand and told me years ago is that - there are no miracle cures. There are rarely "overnight" sensational shifts. The bitter soul medicine of illness requires finding and sticking to self-nurturing practices each. and every. day.
Healing - in the deepest sense, should not only imply a dramatic, overnight shift in physical vitality but the retrieval of YOU - the spirit and limitless essence of who you are - from the confines of your diagnosis.
WHEREVER YOU ARE, IT'S LIKELY I CAN RELATE.
I've been told countless times by clients I'm the first person who "gets" it - on every level. Like you, I had to take my healing into my own hands and empower myself.
The wisdom I share is grounded and comes from myself navigating slowly and steadily from "I think I might be dying" .... back home - to the body, to trust, to faith, to release and eventually freedom.
It has been the most profound gift to serve others with the same level of self-honoring I learned from this sacred dance with health and mortality. I've since held loving space for hundreds of clients and helped them build a foundation for health. This foundation is unique to you and includes:
- Be heard, seen, understood and loved where you are.
- Reclaim your energy from illness, re-write your story.
- Use the missing ingredient to heal on a soul level: receive healthy connection.
- Re-establish a feeling of belonging no matter how isolated you've been.
- Receive intuitive guidance, support on how to navigate when things get tough.
- Seal energetic and emotional leaks where your power is being drained, blocking healing.
- Easy, guided tools for relaxing into ease beyond suffering with mindfulness, powerful energy work and guided meditation.
- Fill up on more love, joy and energy as you reclaim your body and boundaries.
Local offering for those in Colorado: psychotherapy with nervous system and brain re-wiring using the LENS neurofeedback, biofeedback and light therapy.
IT TAKES A GREAT DEAL OF WOUNDING TO DEPLETE OUR LIFE FORCE ENERGY.
You are so powerful. So powerful, in fact that you are surviving this moment. Working together, we can shift your story of suffering into the greatest catalyst for fierce self-love, connection and purpose. My goal is to help you move beyond survivalism back to resiliency.
Over time, illness and limitation can become our identity. The trauma of unacknowledged suffering can create the deepest wedge between you, your highest expression of life and connection with the rest of the world.
It doesn't have to be that way.
With all of my heart, I wish you freedom from this suffering.
Being a therapist is my purpose and calling. I see myself in my therapist's chair as both an ordinary human, walking a similar path as my clients as well as opening myself as a conduit for healing connection and mindful compassion.
- Registered Psychotherapist in Colorado, NLC.0105270
- Member, Colorado Association of Psychotherapists.
- Advanced LENS EEG Neurofeedback technician, Ochslabs.
- Certified Mind Body Health and Eating Coach, Institute for the Psychology of Eating, 250 hours.
- Certified Addictions Counselor I, ongoing seeking CAC II, 1500 hours, Denver CO.
- Levels I & II Reiki Energy Practitioner.
- Access Bars Kinesiology Practitioner.
- Levels I & II Soul Detective Energy Psychology with Dr. Barbara Stone.
- Levels I & II Energy Psychology Coach – INT-EFT, EFT Universe.
- Chronic Lyme and CFS/ME Disease Health Coach, Health Writer.
- Honors BA degree, Cultural Anthropology at Scripps College in Claremont, CA.
Many sufferers of chronic illness feel they suffer alone, are unsupported or invisible. Does that sound like you?
I find that illness is one of the most intensive experiences a human can endure. And yet, it is commonplace for the sufferer to move forward with impossible tenacity all while enduring blank faces and bewilderment from loved ones and caregivers.
For Chronic Illness sufferers, my office is a safe haven. A place you can let go of the mask, break free from fighting and just be. I'll meet you wherever you are at. Together, we will lay the groundwork for establishing trust in your body, regaining inner safety and reclaiming your resiliency and power one step at a time.
I know this from 15 years of healing from life-threatening complex illnesses. You are not alone. It's possible to set a foundation for greater internal resiliency now and reap the benefits for the rest of your life.
Boulder / Denver:
2299 Pearl Street Suite 100.
Boulder, CO 80302
950 S. Cherry St. Suite 220.
Denver, CO 80246
+1 (720) 259-9097
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE:
LIVING WITH PAIN AND ILLNESS
Living with illness, addiction or pain can feel like you tripped down a rabbit hole of endless suffering--and are looking up at the world from the darkest despair.
Why do I hurt? Will I ever get better?
Speaking as someone who has ventured 'down the rabbit hole' into a dark night in one form or another --I can attest to the emotional intensity and desperation of fighting and “failing” to find a way out. Click here to continue reading....