What to expect when seeing Dr. Daniel Jaller:
- You should anticipate a thorough evaluation of your complaints; In addition, you should expect an evaluation which goes beyond the surface and delves into all of your medical problems and concerns.
- You should expect an evaluation which considers all your medical disorders, putting all the puzzle pieces together.
- You should expect to work directly with Dr. Jaller.
Dr. Jaller offers hyperbaric oxygen therapy in office and their CLIA certified hemato-parasitology lab performs blood smears for detection of Babesia.
Dr. Jaller focuses on the management of Lyme and other tick borne diseases. He manages patients with chronic Lyme disease based on the ILADS' model and also welcome patients with a variety of complex disorders requiring extra time with a physician. With 30 years of clinical experience as a physician, he now focusing his efforts on chronically ill patients for whom standard medical approaches do not work, and for whom a different paradigm may be needed.Dr Jaller appeared on an episode of the Animal Planet's "Monster Inside Me" regarding chronic Lyme disease and Babesiosis, a chronic tick borne disease co-infection.
All patients over the age of 11 are welcome.
Some of his patients have:
- Chronic fatigue
- Multi-system disease
- Metabolic disorders
- Neuro-endocrine disorders
- Immunological disorders
- Psychological issues
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Gluten Intolerance
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Immunoglobulin Deficiency
- Neuropathy (Including Peripheral Neuropathy found only via specialized skin biopsies performed by Dr. Jaller)
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Neuro-Cognitive Dysfunction
- Lyme Disease
- Other Tick-Borne Syndromes
With 30 years of clinical experience as a physician, he now focuses his efforts on chronically ill patients for whom standard medical approaches do not work, and for whom a different paradigm may be needed.