- One-on-one Basic Education and Certification for professionals and private users of ONDAMED and other select bio-medical technologies
- Intensive Practitioner Courses and Certification for the advanced user of ONDAMED and other select bio-medical technologies in larger group settings
- Individual Basic Skype Trainings for use of ONDAMED and other select bio-medical technologies
- Medical Consultation either by personal visit to the Institute Headquarters in Germany or Greece or by email, phone and skype focusing on a complimentary/integrative medicine model involving the use of different philosophical approaches such as Intuition, Nutrition, Life style, Homeopathy, Anthroposophy, Epigenetics, Bio-Energetic Field, Environmental Influences, TCM, Ayurveda, Unresolved Shock/Trauma, Biological Dentistry, and Osteopathy.
- The Publication of books, manuals, newsletters, and social media pieces
- Lectures on specific topics at Medical, Spa and Wellness Conferences
- Training and Certification for becoming an Instructor for ONDAMED and other select bio-medical technologies
- Training and Certification for advanced practitioners to offer medical consultation according to the philosophies and applied diagnostic and therapeutic use in the clinical practice of The Binder Institute for Personalized Medicine
- Working with hospitals, clinics, and private practice to study the effects of ONDAMED and other select bio-medical technologies on patients suffering from a variety of disorders and disease.
Click Images to Learn More About Each of the Retreats Offered by The Binder Institute
Click Images to Learn More
Silvia Binder, N.D., Ph.D.
Co-Founder of the Binder Institute for Personalized Medicine
CEO/President Ondamed GmbH Germany and Ondamed Inc. New York
Silvia Binder is the Founder of The Binder Institute for Personalized Medicine in Southern Germany and the CEO of the Ondamed Companies in New York and Germany. She was born in Germany, and grew up in Vienna, Austria, where she earned her degree in business.
A motorcycle accident at the age of 15 brought her into a coma for 21-days and announced clinically dead 5 times. She spent her 16th years of life recuperating from her injuries, bound to a wheel chair. Her life changed dramatically by having heightened awareness.
Her career led her to New York in 1989 where she lived for 22-years until moving back to Germany in 2010.
Her personal story with her 5-year old son fueled her passion for complimentary medicine. Silvia received her N.D. degree from the College of Naturopathy in London, U.K. followed by her Ph.D. degree in naturopathy. Silvia has been helping chronically ill patients from all around the world. She is on the Advisory Boards of the Medical Wellness Associat ion and the Occidental Institute Research Foundation; is involved with clinical studies at various university clinics; lectures around the world; and offers specialized courses for healthcare practitioners.
Inventor of the ONDAMED Technology and founder of the Ondamed companies in Germany and New York
Rolf Binder earned his degree in electromechanical engineering in Lahr, Germany, where he then continued to work in research and development at a German Bio-medical technology company for twelve years.
In 1993, Binder came up with a totally new approach to health and wellness with his invention ONDAMED. His goal was to create a treatment modality for the medical field which would offer a specific intervention driven by the patient’s hidden emotional information linking to physiological stress and disease.
In 1994 he founded the company, Ondamed GmbH, adding Ondamed Inc (in New York) in 2002 and, together with Silvia Binder, has grown the Ondamed companies into the leading worldwide provider of medical devices using pulsed electromagnetic stimulation. Binder continues to develop new bio-physical technologies and partnering with other leaders in the bio-medical technology field.