LENS Neurofeedback uses a frequency that correlates with the individual’s dominant brainwave frequency. During this process, brain waves respond to the LENS signal by either reducing or increasing in power, depending on your brain’s unique regulation needs.
The brain regulates function throughout the body and like your computer, a healthy brain requires dynamic connectivity to run so many processes at once. Brain cells communicate with one another through a constant storm of electrical impulses, continually forming thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. The electrical impulse patterns are recordable with an electroencephalogram, or EEG, as brain waves with different frequencies.
The Low Energy Neurofeedback System (LENS) is not a medical device, but an educational tool to assist the brain in self-regulation and relaxation. So what does this mean to you? Research has shown that when the brain becomes injured, it develops a ‘defense’ mechanism to protect the injured areas. The LENS provides an instantaneous signal generated from your own brainwaves that gently disrupts these old patterns ~ not dissimilar from defragging old software so that your computer can run faster. It has been hypothesized that as the brain senses its own energy inefficiencies with the LENS, it can naturally increase connectivity and circulation for healthy tissue repair.
Unlike other Neurofeedback systems, the LENS is an individualized and passive EEG biofeedback process that does not require that clients do anything, and yet they receive faster results. Let your brain do the work and consider LENS therapy.
You can think of me as your guide beyond symptom back to soul wisdom. I’ve been working with ordinary people on a spiritual path who feel stuck in suffering or limitation for the last four years.
Suffering can be the ultimate initiation ~ and path to freedom. My own path with Chronic Lyme Disease and CFS/M.E. brought me healing on every level with the LENS, light therapy and energy psychology techniques that address the root cause of mental and physical suffering.
About Sean Sveoboda
- Registered Psychotherapist in Colorado, NLC.0105270
- Advanced LENS EEG Neurofeedback technician, Ochslabs.
- Certified Eating Behavior and Psychology Health Coach, Institute for the Psychology of Eating, 250 hours.
- Certified Addictions Counselor I, ongoing seeking CAC II, 1500 hours, Denver CO.
- Levels I and II Soul Detective Energy Psychology with Dr. Barbara Stone to find the spiritual roots of mental and emotional distress.
- Levels I and II Energy Psychology Coach in process – INT-EFT, EFT Universe.
- Access Bars Kinesiology Practitioner and Reiki Level I and II energy practitioner.
- Self-experimentalist, health writer and researcher.
- Honors BA degree, Cultural Anthropology at Scripps College in Claremont, CA.